Low – noise microwave amplifiers 1ELU010 – 1ELU021
The amplifiers are based on GaAs Schottky–barrier field-effect transistors and may be used for amplification of weak signals in a variety of equipment (from medical and measuring to military).The amplifiers have a wide range of operating temperatures and high dynamic characteristics.
The electrical parameters of the amplifiers are given in the table:
Note : output power is given at 1dB gain compression.
The electrical parameters common for all models of 1ELU010 – 1ELU021 series amplifiers in the operating frequency band are:
- gain flatness, dB, max. 0,8
- input / output VSWR in 50 ohm section, max. 1,5
- supply voltage, V + 11,5 … 28
- consumption current, mА 40 ... 60
- working temperature range minus 60 ...+70ОС
1ELU010 – 1ELU021 series amplifiers are made as unsealed units designed to be mounted into hermetically sealed units. Their overall dimensions are agreed when ordering.